Before I head into this post, I just want to let you know that I switched back to the button that Rosi made for me, I just like them more than the ones I made. I am so bad at making up my mind. :P
Here is a recipe my mom ran across the other day, and in all truth and honesty these are the best cookies I have ever had! No kidding! :D
Now before you freak out about the amount of ingredients, let me just tell you that we normally half or even quarter this recipe. But I can tell you they are ddddd-licious!
Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) Hershey Bars (grated) (this ingredient is optional, we normally put butterscotch chips in instead)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
Directions1. Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
2. Cream the butter and both sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla.
4. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
5. Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar and nuts.
6. Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.
Shabbat Shalom!! We will be enjoying our rest day with friends tomorrow, what will you be doing?