Aaaah! I am so excited! If you know me I am a total Anne of Green Gables lover. Isn't everybody?
Time to give credit where credit is due... I found this at Marcia's blog. :)
Now let's get started, shall we?!
1. How many of the Anne books have you read, and how many of the films have you seen?
I have read all the Anne books two or three times. And I have seen all three movies. (The 2nd one was the best!)
2. If someone yanked your hair and called you carrots, what would you do to him?
Uuuuh... Do you really want to know? Well, I probably (depending on their hair color) would have called them a name that suited it, and yanked right back. The slate is too extreme.
3. What would you do if Josie Pye dared you to walk the ridgepole of a roof?
I would've chickened out, but done it anyways. Dumb, huh? You think I would learn from Anne's numerous mistakes?
4. If you had the opportunity to play any AGG (I'm abbreviating from now on because I am a lazy typist) character in an AGG play, which role would you choose?
Anne! Who else?! But let's get real, my hair isn't quite as red as carrots, thank you.
5. If you were marooned on a desert island, which AGG character would you want to have as a companion? (Anne, Gilbert and Diana are not options. Let's keep this thing interesting. Not that they're not interesting.... oh, yay, now the disclaimer to this question is longer than the question itself. Lovely lovely lovely.)
Marilla Cuthbert. :)
6. If there was going to be a new adaptation of the Anne books and you could have any part in making the movie, what would you choose to do? (screenwriting, acting, casting, costume-making are a few possibilities)
7. What are, in your opinion, the funniest AGG book/movie scenes? (choose one from the books and one from the movies)
From the book...When Diana has a little too much "Raspberry Cordial".
From the movie... When Anne in the Lilymaid scene tells Gilbert she was "Fishing for lake trout" :D
8. What are, in your opinion, the saddest AGG book/movie scenes? (choose one of each again)
From the books... When little Joyce dies. :'(
From the movies... When Gilbert has Scarlet fever, and Anne is practically bawling all over the place. I was bawling with her.
9. Which AGG character would you most like to spend an afternoon with? (again, Anne and Gilbert and Diana are not options for this one--think secondary characters)
For the life of me I don't know why, but either Rachel Lynde or Josie Pye. :)
10. What is your definition of a kindred spirit?
Someone I can always count on no matter what. Someone who understands how I feel, think, and will react.