6/5/12

Summer awaits...

Every year good ol' summer comes around. The pools come up, and the flip flops are broken out. I don't know how you feel, but summer is just awesome.


 Popsicle making, blueberry picking, lemon squeezing, flower planting, cross stitch attempting, bible and novel reading, piano learning, and bubble blowing. What does your summer hold?

p.s. Please check out my other blog Time of Singing, where I'll be posting giveaway updates and a few other things you might enjoy. :)
p.p.s. Congrats to all of the giveaway winners!

2 comments:

  1. Novel reading and writing! =D Playing the guitar outside....{I would play the guitar outside if it wasn't so hot :\ } =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the summer phohots!!!!!!! They all remind me so well of that season which I love most!

    Sapphire

    P.S. I just found your blog, and I like it already! Here's the address for me and my sister's blog
    Laughterandlipgloss.blogspot.com Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

:)