8/1/13

maggie // we had a glitter photoshoot



Maggie is a spirited young lady, full of energy, and always ready to have a good chat. When it was suggested to her that we have a glitter photoshoot, she promptly responded with shouts of glee. Off we went, but alas her look wasn't complete without a star crown! So we made her one of those. ;)

As the sun began it's descent in the sky we retreated back to our homes, leaving a sparkling trail of glitter behind us on the lush grass.

"Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star."
W. Clement Stone


5 comments:

  1. Second to last my FAVORITE! Looks like a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photo's are so AWESOME, and I'm not just saying that because I am you mom :)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very good! did you get a new lens? a 50mm perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Rosi! Yeah I did get a new lens, and yes it is a 50mm. It never comes off my camera, I love it. :)

      Delete
    2. I know!! Much better than the kit lens which does come in handy sometimes though ;)

      Delete

:)