6/2/11

Daffodil flower tutorial

Okie dokie! Here is the first tutorial of summer...! ;)

I have been trying to make my bedroom a little more cozy... And when I found this craft on Martha Stewart's website, I thought, "Why not try it?" So, here are the materials you will need to make this craft...

This flower template that I found here.

Pretty decorative paper. (I used scrapbooking paper.)

Yarn
Scissors

Clothes pins
 So, this one is pretty easy... All you have to do is, trace around the template onto your decorative paper, cut it out, and hang it up on a piece of yarn with clothespins! Pretty easy, huh?! ;) Here is the finished product!




Annnnnd........ Here is what you can look forward to cleaning up afterwards! Unless of course you did it into a trash can.... But I can't do that, I'm Polish! ;)
Hope you like this tutorial! <3

1 comment:

  1. love it, so pretty... and being polish is a good thing... {{hugs}} auntie

    ReplyDelete

:)