8/29/10

Four Things

Four Things Tag
I found this tag at ~Peculiar Treasures~. I tag any of my followers =D!!!
Directions: List 4 things in each category.

4 Things in My Purse (Handbag):
  • Chapstick
  • Wallet
  • Mp3 Player
  • Pen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Things in My Room:
  • My Bed
  • BOOKS!!!!
  • Alarm Clock
  • Stamps (Couldn't think of anything else...=D)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Things I’m Currently Into:
  • Gardening (Minus the worms...YUCK!)
  • Knitting (Haha!)
  • Cooking (YUM!!!)
  • Ahhhh!... I can't think of a fourth thing!!! XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Things I Bet You Didn’t Know About Me:
  • I love vintage things.
  • I can't concentrate for more than an hour and a half on the same thing... (Unless of course, I'm reading a really good book... Which could last for at least three hours.)
  • That I LOVE to organize. (Weird...)
  • That my favorite color changes multiple times a day, depending on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)