8/14/10

A Young Maiden's Daybook

If you would like to join me in keeping
A Young Maiden's Daybook...


* This is for young, single maidens living at home,
under the authority of their parents.

* Click on and save the graphic above
and post it in your daybook post, linking back to me.

* Highlight and copy the below prompts,
personalizing it by finishing them.

*Put your answers for each question in either bold, italics, or a different color.

We'll do a new post each Monday morning.


Today…

Outside my window…

I am thinking…

I am thankful for…

I am wearing…

I am reading…

I am creating…

One of my favorite things…

For education this week…

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…

A godly character trait I plan to work on…

Scripture I am memorizing…

I am praying for…

For the rest of the week…

A picture I’d like to share…


*Please, be sure to leave me a comment. :)

I look forward to the accountability, the wonderful fellowship,
and the fun in hosting/participating in this!

2 comments:

  1. Autumn, I've seen this around and I participate in the Woman's journal on occasion. I'm thinking I will print out the questions for Victoria to write about once a week since she hasn't entered "blog world" :) Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this... will have to do this with Rainee.. thanks!! {{hugs}} auntie

    ReplyDelete

:)