8/31/10

A Young Maiden's Daybook-Part 3

These past few weeks have been sooo hectic! Starting school and other projects keep me busy all day long! I'm sorry for not posting this yesterday, but hopefully you'll forgive me... =)


Today… August 31, 2010

Outside my window… The sky is gray, and I think we might have a storm

I am thinking… That I will host a contest... (The type of contest is a secret) =D

I am thankful for…  A roof over my head

I am wearing… A pink shirt and purple, pink and blue knee-length shorts

I am reading… "The First Four Years" by Laura Ingalls Wilder

I am creating… An apron for my mother...

One of my favorite things… The Library

For education this week… The usual...

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Common sense =D

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… The same as always... patience

A godly character trait I plan to work on… Too many to list...

Scripture I am memorizing… Genesis 1:1 ... A good place to start, right?

I am praying for… Provision

For the rest of the week… School, cooking, cleaning, reading, and other little tasks

A picture I’d like to share… Instead of just one picture, I'll post a few... =D


(Justice when he was about three years old. He got into my brand-new lip gloss... That's whats on his face)
(Isn't this the cutest?!?!?!)

1 comment:

  1. this is just so sweet....... I love it when you share all these things... I almost feel like I'm with you... and those photos... OMG... killer-cute... love them to pieces!!! Have a great Wednesday!!! {{ hugs}} Auntie

    ReplyDelete

:)