Hey there everybody! If you do not already know who Jamie is, I will tell you. ;) She is a great role model, modest, loving, caring, exciting, polite, funny and much, much more. So without further ado, here she is! :)
1. Choose five words to best describe yourself. Optimistic, easily pleased, musical, adventurous and hopeful :]
2. What is one thing few people know about you? That I'm actually very self-conscious and not half as confident as I'd like to be!
3. Please tell us a little about yourself and your family. I'm a simple girl living an amazing life~ what makes it amazing? The love of YAHWEH, my Father, King and Protector! And also the love of my family, their undying support and encouragement! My family consists of two wonderful parents, myself, my younger sister, and my little brother! All of us are very unique but my mom and I are very similar! She is my best friend and someone that I know will always have my back. :]
4. Do you have a blog/website? If so, what is it about, and where can we find it? Yes! I have a blog called, "From the Inside Out" which I use to blog my thoughts about spiritual matters, modesty, homemaking, life as a teenage stay-at-home daughter and more! You can find me at www.jamiesbloggerblog.
5. Do you play any instruments? The piano and I LOVE it.
6. What do you think it means to be set apart? I think it means exactly what Scripture says: being IN the world but not OF the world. I think it means making a difference in Christ's Name while we're on the earth for a short time. I think it means being an upstanding example to our community, peers and friends!
7. What is your idea of modest dress? My idea of modest dress is clothing that does not cause a brother to stumble. Shirts that have necklines covering all cleavage, have sleeves, and aren't too tight. Skirts that come below the knee. Pants that are loose-fitting and not "flashy" across the bottom. I think being modest is SO easy and fun once you get into the right mindset! :]
So, how did you like this interview? Should I keep interviewing other ladies? Please let me know your feedback!! And thank you so much Jamie for your time! :)